Fundamentals of Applied Finance
- Time Value of Money Time value of money impacts various notions of finance.
- Time Value of Money Solution Grid Calculating time value of money consistently using a matrix grid.
- Capital Budgeting Financial management of long-term assets.
- Basic Financial Statements Introduction to financial statements and financial statement concepts.
- Funds Type Statements Financial statements reflecting how funds flow through a business.
- Ratio Analysis How financial statements can be put to work for a business.
- Sustainable Growth Measures Unrestrained growth can lead to financial distress.
- Types of Business Organization Basic forms of organizing a business.
- Working Capital Management The relationship between short-term assets and short-term liabilities.
- Leverage Introduction to using leverage to maximize profits.
- Dividend Policy Current dividend policy may impact far into the future.
- Valuation of Corporate Securities Valuing assets is derived from present value cash flow.
- Getting Started with Excel A basic Microsoft Excel primer.